Even though instant messengers are one of the most popular ways to interact, regular telephone communication is still relevant. Chatbots are convenient but sometimes a person simply does not have time to click on a lot of buttons to find the answer to their question. Many people choose to call a living person because it’s the easiest way to get information about a product or service here and now.
Modern companies try to use less classic telephone lines whereas they lack flexibility and mobility in modern conditions. That is why great attention is paid to the virtual number (VN). Such a solution can be complemented by almost any area code. Thus, it’s easy to even get a Philippines virtual phone number and start a business in such an amazing country.
Although a VN provides several advantages. This is especially true for large companies that have chosen to connect a full-fledged virtual PBX. The most important are the following:
- The introduction of a virtual PBX and the usage of VNs helps to double sales.
- The system records all missed calls even during non-working hours. You won’t lose customers if you call back on missed calls in time.
- Multi-channel is connected with a virtual PBX bonus, which means that managers can receive more simultaneous calls and none of the clients will have to wait in line.
- The callback widget from the site catches all indecisive customers and automatically connects them with managers.
A business must be built on the ability to simplify the interaction of employees throughout the company to achieve common goals and accomplish work tasks. This opportunity is provided by the Freezvon virtual conference call function.
Audio conferencing is a simple and quick way to tackle small tasks as they come up without the need to waste time while communicating via email. You don’t have to be in the office to hold an important meeting or talk to a client. This solution also helps to remotely train employees.
- Simultaneous connection of several subscribers.
- A quick meeting with remote workers.
- Audio recording of the conference.
- It’s suitable for more efficient collaboration, as participants can share screens, documents, and other files during the call.
- It provides greater accessibility as participants can join from any location.
- Flexible operating mode settings.
You can easily activate the Conference call service and connect several participants to the conference. Create a virtual room for several subscribers, assign an audio conference access phone to the virtual room, and call at a certain time using the service’s possibilities. When a participant leaves the conference, everyone hears an alert tone. The same thing happens when a new member appears. You just need to leave the room to end the meeting (if you have started it).
Such a type of connection allows you to set up collaboration without being distracted from current tasks, which means you can successfully work in the multitasking mode due to the Philippines virtual number and achieve your business goals faster.
This feature of the virtual PBX includes recording customer requests and communications within the organization between employees. This is available without purchasing and connecting special equipment because the call registration is built into the virtual system. It also allows you to monitor the behavior of managers and customers. It becomes easy to track fraud attempts, incorrect behavior, and rudeness. You can make the right decision by simply listening to the recordings of the negotiations.
This option is rather suitable in those cases when you want to increase sales, develop the organization in the right direction, and know the preferences, desires, essence of questions, and objections of customers. Conversation recording will be a good solution for those situations when two sides appear with their truth. You can stock up on fundamental evidence and make the right decision by listening to recordings.
Moreover, audio recordings of successful negotiations are excellent training material for those employees, who are starting their careers in the organization. This tool will allow the company owner to use the best techniques and practices of experienced professionals.