Silent holds colossal power. For that reason figuring out how to be quiet, for the most part, while managing specific individuals or circumstances.
It’s more advantageous than belligerence or yelling. Keeping your mouth shut and listening is an indication of intelligence, not a shortcoming.
Silent is an incredible educator since it wakes up and minds to especially intriguing things. Silent assists us with understanding ourselves and checking out our internal insight and imagination.
- 40+ Famous Growing Up And Maturity Quotes
- 60+ Heart-Wrenching Quotes About Losing Best Friend
- 110+ Quotes About Words Are Strong Enough To Hurt People
At the point when we are with individuals, quietness can assist us with being available and associating with others. At the point when we are stuck or confounded, quietness brings us huge experiences.
The following engaging quotes on Silent transcend the clamor and ideal the craft of tranquility inside you.
Deep Silence Quotes
Silence is the loudest sound I have ever heard.
- In the end, all there is left is silence and it is often a comfort to the weary soul.
- You can always tell how important something is to the degree of silence involved.
- I’ve begun to realize that you can listen to silence and learn from it. It has a quality and a dimension all its own. – Chaim Potok, The Chosen
- Some people cannot stand silence for it is when in this state of sound can they hear their own soul cry in torment.
- In the beginning, there was nothing but silence. In the end, silence also awaits.
- To know that there are times that one must be silent is a sign of wisdom.
- A comfortable silence between two people often means a strong sense of trust.
- To be silent when another is speaking is a great gift. People have the gift of speech but often lack the will to listen, which is why an attentive silence is most coveted.
- In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends. – Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Silence is often torture; a way for madmen to draw out something that could have been decided long ago.
- The best threat is silence. Why bluster and shout when one can just stare coldly mute, letting the other person feel uncomfortable?
- Sometimes, those with so much to say are silent.
- Contentment can be found in silence when the soul and heart are one.
- There are times when silence is the best way to yell at the top of your voice. – O. A. Battista
- Silence is a gift. Learn to value its essence.” Anonymous
- Work hard in silence, let your success make the noise.” Frank Ocean
- Noise: a stench in the ear. Ambrose Bierce
- Silence is safer than speech. Epictetus
- “Silence Is The Best Way To Answer A Fool.”
- “Keep Your Mouth Closed Until Your Mind Is In Gear.”
- A silent man is easily reputed wise. Frederick William Robertson
- There’s zero correlation between being the best talker and having the best ideas. Susan Cain
- “The tree of silence bears the fruit of peace.” Proverb
- Here are some quotes from throughout the ages that allude to or propose the value of silence. A collection of 140+ quotes about the value of silence.
- Read these quotes and inspire yourself with these amazing valuable quotes on silence.
- Hope you like this post, share it with your friends and relatives, and let them know what silence really means.
Be Silent Quotes
“It’s not always about the words. Sometimes it’s about the silence.”
- “Don’t be too confident when someone tells you they like you. The real question is, until when? Because just like seasons, people change.”
- “Some people think I’m unhappy but I’m not. I just appreciate silence in a world that never stops talking.”
- “Words can satisfy your mind but silence satisfies your soul.”
- “Don’t give people so much power over you that their silence leaves you questioning your worth.”
- “Listen & Silent are spelled with the same letters.”
- “So, if you are too tired to speak, sit next to me. Because I, too, am fluent in silence.”
- “My focus is different. My time is being invested in growth. I don’t expect people to understand what I’m up to. Eventually, they’ll see.”
- “Silence is the best reply to a fool.”
- “Silence is a place of great power and healing.”
- “Don’t ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance or my kindness for weakness.”
- “A seed grows with no sound but a tree falls with huge noise. Destruction has noise, but creation is quiet. This is the power of silence. Grow silently.”
- “Pain is not always in tears, sometimes it’s also present in smiles.”
- “Move in silence, only speak when it’s time to say checkmate.”
- “The quieter you become, the more you can hear.”
- “It’s not when voice is raised that you should worry. It’s when I have nothing more to say.”
- “No response is a response. And it’s a powerful one. Remember that.”
- “The more you know the less you need to say.” – Jim Rohn
- “Follow effective action with quiet reflection. From the quiet reflection will come even more effective action.” – Peter Drucker
- “In the silence behind what can be heard lies the answers we have been searching for for so long.” – Andreas Fransson
- “Silence is only frightening to people who are compulsively verbalizing.” – William S. Burroughs
- “Silence is one of the great arts of conversation.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “The word ‘listen’ contains the same letters as the word ‘silent.’” – Alfred Brendel
- “Silence is the ultimate weapon of power.” – Charles de Gaulle
Silent is strong. At the point when we figure out how to be agreeable in the calm examination, relinquishing stresses and different interruptions, the universe opens up a scope of chances for our personal growth.
We trust that the statements highlighted today rouse you to embrace the propensity for calm examination.