Words are strong. They have the ability to represent the moment of truth in hearts. At the point when you are furious, disheartened, or heartbroken, you will generally be impolite and unforgiving in a way that would sound natural to you. Be that as it may, words can truly hurt somebody profoundly and upset them inwardly. Words here and there stay with you always and be extremely excruciating, so be cautious about what you say.
Frequently we have seen, that stinging and offending words can break families, connections, and love. Make certain to be quiet and not talk out of resentment. You might apologize later and feel frustrated about the words you said yet at times it’s past the point of no return.
Hurting where it matters most, a lot of us cover our reel feelings. By far most accept that hiding the hurt would obscure anyway it never really vanishes. It’s challenging to resist the way that you have been hurting. This could make you unnecessarily assault people, separate yourself, and even experience episodes of distress.
It’s not possible for anyone to end your hurt for you, a relentless example of misery and shock conceivably stops when you pick. Repairing is a journey and you can start on it right now. It’s not even as irksome as you thought it would be.
- 90+ Life Is Too Short Quotes In English
- 50+ Heartfelt Apology Lines That Inspire You To Say Sorry
- 40+ Famous Growing Up And Maturity Quotes
These motivational quotes on frightful words will inspire you to be thoughtful, and not use harming and impolite words with your friends and family, and others. Remember to likewise peruse our assortment of Buddha cites that will motivate you to be quiet and act with sympathy and love.
Words Really Do Hurt Quotes
You will never know the power of yourself until someone hurts you badly.
- Sometimes I’m not angry, I’m hurt and there’s a big difference.
- Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.
- More hearts will be scratched by words than by swords.
- Some words stick with you long after they’ve been spoken.
- When you’re in pain that you can’t express, silence is the best medicine…
- I wish I could give you my pain just for one moment. Not to hurt you but rather so you can finally understand how much you hurt me.
- Words can hurt you. In the larger world, it frames how people think about you, and it can hurt you in lots of little, subtle ways. – Nathan Myhrvold
- You know it hurts me but you do it anyway.
- Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you and you meant nothing to him.
- The pain started years ago, but I’d lived with it for so long at that point that I’d accepted it as an inevitable part of me.
- It hurts knowing you tried doing your best and it still wasn’t good enough.
- I’m sad, hurt, angry, mad, and disappointed. But you know what? I’ll put on a smile and move on. It will hurt but I will survive.
- Bullies kill, rumors destroy, and words scare.
- Consider what you’re saying before you say it; words can be harmful.
- Silence breaks your heart as much as harsh words do.
- Words can be hurtful, yet quiet can keep a relationship alive.
- Your words both made me fall in love and hurt the most.
- It speaks a lot about how you make others feel about themselves.
- Of course! It takes a lot of strength to mend a broken heart. Channelizing energies into your work helps, but also to be able to accept situations for what they are instead of questioning those helps immensely. – Deepika Padukone.
- A broken heart is just the growing pains necessary so that you can love more completely when the real thing comes along. -J.S.B. Morse
- It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone, but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
- I think we’ve all been kind of… everyone’s been hurt, everyone’s felt loss, everyone has exultation, everyone has a need to be loved, or to have lost love, so when you play a character, you’re pulling out those little threads and turning them up a bit. – Mark Ruffalo
- I didn’t mean to fall in love but I did. And you didn’t mean to hurt me but you did.
- Never forget who ignored you when you needed them and who helped you before you even had to ask.
- With love, you should go ahead and take the risk of getting hurt because love is an amazing feeling. – Britney Spears
- Have you ever been hurt and the place tries to heal a bit, and you just pull the scar off of it over and over again? – Rosa Parks
- My biggest mistake is thinking that people care for me as much as I do for them.
- It hurts to see the one you really love loves someone else. But it hurts even harder when you find out that you were just their bridge to cross over to their loved ones.
- It hurts if someone tells you they don’t want you, but it hurts more if they don’t tell you.
- Don’t waste your time on revenge. Those who hurt you will eventually face their own karma.
- It hurts because it matters.
- No matter how far life pushes you down, no matter how much you hurt, you can always bounce back.
- Hurt me with the truth but never comfort me with a lie.
- Live and allow others to live; hurt no one; life is dear to all living beings. – Mahavira
- Honesty is the cruelest game of all, because not only can you hurt someone – and hurt them to the bone – you can feel self-righteous about it at the same time. – Dave Van Ronk
- Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
- I have never been hurt by what I have not said. – Calvin Coolidge
- The smallest words cause the biggest pain.
- Words are more painful than actions, so consider twice before speaking.
- It doesn’t matter who hurt you, or broke you down, what matters is who made you smile again.
- When you have a good heart: You help too much. You trust too much. You give too much. You love too much. And it always seems you hurt the most.
- You hurt me more than what I deserve because I loved you more than what you deserve.
- Sometimes a good cry is just what you need to release all the hurt you have built up inside.
- People will usually hurt you in an attempt to heal themselves.
- When a person tells you that you hurt them, you don’t get to decide that you didn’t.
- I hate how you act like I am so much to deal with when all I’ve done was sit here and let you repeatedly hurt me.
Deep Quotes About Words Hurt
Big concepts are harmed by small words.
- Although a tongue has no bones, it has the ability to break a heart.
- Some words might be more painful than acts.
- Keep your cool and don’t let other people’s remarks get to you.
- Before you spit out your words, be sure you taste them.
- Anger-filled words inflict scars that never heal.
- Every time your heart is broken, a doorway cracks open to a world full of new beginnings, and new opportunities. – Patti Roberts
- Some people come into your life and make you believe that your life is incomplete without them. Then they leave, creating a void in your heart that may fill back with time but will never be complete.
- When love is lost, do not bow your head in sadness; instead keep your head up high and gaze into heaven for that is where your broken heart has been sent to heal.
- I’ve been heartbroken. I’ve broken hearts. That’s part of life, and it’s part of figuring out who you are so you can find the right partner. – Heidi Klum
- The worst thing about being hurt is when you get used to it to a point where you say it’s normal.
- What pains me most is when you say that I was not good enough for you.
- Don’t waste your feelings on someone who does not value you. They will end up hurting you.
- Do not pretend that you care so much when you had the chance you hurt me.
- When you feel hurt, the best thing you can do is to acknowledge it. Don’t act as if everything is normal.
- One way or another, everybody is likely to hurt you, you have to find those who you are worth suffering for.
- If someone wants to hurt you, nothing will ever stop them; they will always find a way to hurt you. Live your life; don’t worry about what you cannot prevent.
- You have to stop someone from hurting you when you see the probability is high.
- Nobody can hurt you without your permission.
- Hurting someone should be the last thing in your mind because what you do unto others will finally come back to you.
- You really hurt me, but I do not consider myself a victim. I am a survivor.
- I can only hurt so much before I become numb to it all and stop caring.
- Nothing is worse than being disappointed by the person that you never thought would hurt you.
- When I care too much, I end up getting hurt in the process.
- Forgive them not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve to be at peace.
- Different kinds of people react differently to being hurt. Weak people seek revenge and strong people forgive.
- One of the hardest things to do is to grieve the loss of a person who is still alive.
- It hurts the most when the person who made you feel so special yesterday is the same person who has made you feel so unwanted today.
- Our tears are just words that the heart cannot say.
- Just because you choose to forgive someone, it does not mean that you have to trust them again. It just means that you can move on with your life.
- Be careful of how far you push me away from you because I just might end up liking it there. You can only hurt me so many times before I decide to not come back anymore.
- Never be afraid to lose someone who does not feel lucky to have you in their life.
- Sometimes being silent is the best way to let someone know that they hurt you.
- You stabbed me in the back and then you pretended that you were the one who was bleeding.
- That moment when you can actually feel the pain in your chest from seeing or hearing something that breaks your heart.
- I don’t want to get attached to anyone, anymore.
- Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you.
- If they keep hurting you, love them and stay or love yourself and leave.
- Love is blind and love can be foolish. Our heart doesn’t always love the right people at the right time. Sometimes we hurt the ones that love us the most and sometimes we love the ones that don’t deserve our love at all.
- Hurt. I’m fucking hurt. And don’t act as your care. Because if you did, you wouldn’t have done what you did.
- I don’t like to hold back, because that’s how you hurt yourself.
- It hurts when I see you walk away, the future was so bright, only you who knows where I went wrong.
- No matter how much I try not to be hurt, in the end, I know someone will hurt me.
- Do not let the hurt inflicted by other people get into your heart, you can only do this by letting go and being easy with life.
- When someone you dearly love decides to walk away, you feel your world has crumbled. You cannot bear the hurt. The love ceases to exist.
- I never thought this would happen to me, when he said it was over, I felt so weak and hurt.
- People don’t just come from anywhere and hurt you, it is usually, as a result, they no longer have the human in them, their souls and heart are already darkened.
- If you learn how to forgive the people who hurt you, you will live a very happy life.
- If you are tired of getting hurt, don’t let it happen
- I am not sure what I could have done to ever deserve the hurt that you have inflicted upon me.
- I know it hurts now, but I know that this will make me much stronger.
- I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. – Mother Teresa
- The truth is everybody is going to hurt you: you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for.
- To hurt is as human as to breathe.
- I lied because I don’t want you to know how much it hurts me.
- If you love large, you’ve got to hurt large. If you’ve got a lot of light, you’ve probably got an equal amount of darkness.
- If you could read my mind. You would be in tears.
- Sometimes you just have to wonder how many times someone you care about has to hurt you before you finally don’t care.
- Isn’t it sad when you get hurt so much, that you can finally say I’m used to it?
- I’m not mad. I’m hurt. There’s a difference.
- It hurts the most when the person that made you feel special yesterday makes you feel so unwanted today.
- Standing alone is better than standing with people who hurt you.
- Anger is our natural defense against pain. So when I say I hate you, it really means you hurt me.
- The moment I saw you I thought to myself: Oh, this one is going to hurt…
- One of the most courageous decisions you’ll ever make is to finally let go of what is hurting your heart and soul.
These are just a piece of the hurt explanations that can help you with portraying your experience of being hurt. quotes about dealing with your hurt to emphasize the hurt of disaster, these statements can help you through your excursion of mending.
As you recover from your wounds, take recall the amount more grounded you are by and by from all of the hurt that you have expected to persist in your life.
While you could anyway get harmed again from this point forward, you can unwind. Your disturbance will be brief and you will smile again each and every time. While the road ahead may not be straightforward, review that there is reliable trust and that there is a way forward for you.